Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Looking At The World From Upside Down


One day, I was reading a book about a person and his journey with discovering photography and he mentioned about how he took a picture and flipped it upside down to show reflection on the water on top of the picture instead of the bottom. I went out on a day with clear blue sky and found a local pond to go take some pictures. I took a few good ones but I will only post two of them. I took the picture and cropped the land out right where it starts and then I flipped the picture 180 degrees. Let me know how you like it and what you think of it.

4 comments:

  1. Lol wow I was right. I actually read this after I made the guess on your facebook. Good shit man, keep doing what you're. actually becoming a pretty damn good photographer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, man. You were the first to get it right. Thanks for the compliment. I'm going to keep getting better, so keep checking back in.

      Delete
    2. Dont forget to come follow me now haha

      Delete
  2. Man i am waiting for new pics. its been a couple days now, dont lose motivation

    ReplyDelete