Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Magic Hour

               It was one of the best days of we had here in Tacoma in a while and I wasn't going to waste it. I went out to the Titlow park and waited for the magic hour. For you that don't know what the magic hour is its half hour before sunset and half hour after the sunset. When the sky is yellow and orange. I found a great dock, but it said no trespassing, so I did what I always do. Do what I'm not suppose to. I went on the dock and had my Ipod in and was taking a bunch of shots, trying to get the right one. While I was shooting I heard some noise through my headphones, so I took them out and saw a lady standing on the beach yelling, "Get the hell off the dock! Cant you see it says no trespassing?! Get the hell off!" I packed my stuff up as fast as possible and left.
   I left the dock and found a great view of the Narrows Bridge. I was clicking away trying to find the right shot to take when the magic hour came. I found one and the magic hour came and I tried to get the best pic I could of the narrows bridge. I also clicked away on some pictures of the clouds for the hell of it.(Click on the image to make it bigger)


            

No comments:

Post a Comment