Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Self Destruction




I haven't taken any pictures for a few weeks now because I couldn't find the motivation to do it anymore. But this morning I decided to give it a try. I got in my car and started driving towards Mt. Rainer and on the way there I got pulled over for driving in the carpool lane and for speeding but I was able to talk my way out of the speeding ticket but I couldn't do it with the carpool lane ticket. I got the ticket and moved on my way and ended up at this house. I don't know what in the hell happened to this little house because all the houses around it were totally fine except this one. After these pictures I got in my car and went home. I'm still trying to find that spark again because I don't want to give up photography. Maybe leaving to North Dakota will help with the spark. All of these pictures have been cross-processed, so click on them to see them in a larger size.

2 comments:

  1. The last one reminds me of the dark window with the eyes in it. They look like they go together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete