Saturday, March 10, 2012

Swag is for boys. Class is for men.


I wanted to go out shooting but just didnt have the energy. I got in my car and just started driving around like i always do and try to find something cool to shoot. I wanted to take a picture of the mountain because of the clouds that it had over but couldn't find a clear shot of it, so I just started driving towards it till i find a good shot. I was driving for two hours without finding the right shot. I was so lost that i did not have any clue how in the hell to get back. I was trying to find my way back and ended up at a place where it was a field of nothing but stumps but some trees in the far. I got up on the tallest stump i could and just started clicking away, then i got off and went onto another stump and did the same thing there. I took over 50 pictures in a twenty minute span. It then took me an hour to find my way back home. The best time to do things is when you dont want to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment